Daily Archives: January 19, 2012
The Bourjois Lip Palette Collection 2012 includes 4 combo palettes:
•01 Rouge Collection
•02 Roses Muse
•03 Roses Fashion
•04 Nudes Dandy
- “The most modern way to wear bright color is as an accent on an otherwise neutral face.” — Bobbi Brown.
The Neons & Nudes Collection features a unique pairing of bright, neon colors that are balanced by soft nudes and neutrals. Pair a soft, nude eye with a neon lip or a bright eye with a nude lip depending on your mood.
The whole collection :-
1) Ultra Nude Eye Palette ($45.00) (Limited Edition)
– Stone (Eyeshadow)
– Chino (Eyeshadow)
– Pink Chandelier (Metallic Eyeshadow)
– Praline (Shimmer Wash Eyeshadow)
– Champagne Truffle (Shimmer Wash Eyeshadow)
– Cocoa Berry (Shimmer Wash Eyeshadow)
2) Ink Liner ($24.00) (Limited Edition)
This liner is the perfect complement to the neon and nude face. Offering the precise, dramatic look of liquid liner, it easily defines the eye. The slanted, flexible felt tip applicator releases rich pigment in one simple stroke, and since the formula is long-wearing, there is no need to re-apply throughout the day.
Really Black Black
3) Lip Gloss ($23.00) (New, Permanent)
Gorgeous, sheer and super shiny, these lip glosses are pure fun and will pair perfectly with a nude eye to polish off your look.
– Cosmic Pink Pink
– Citrus Tangerine
– Ultra Violet Violet
4) Lip Color ($23.00) (Limited Edition)
Two super vibrant colors and one neutral shade, these new lip colors are made of a unique blend of Beeswax and Vitamins E and C for comfortable wear.
– Atomic Orange Orange
– Neon Pink Pink
– Uber Beige Beige
5) Eyeshadow ($21.00) (New, Permanent)
– Ultra Violet (Shimmer Wash Eyeshadow)
– Bluebell (Eyeshadow)
6) Blush ($24.00) (New, Permanent)
Nothing gives the face a lift like blush. These two universally flattering, muted pink and peach blush shades are the perfect complement to brightly accented eyes and lips.
– Nude Peach Soft peach
– Nude Pink Soft pink
availability: January 2012
- Model ” the face of Armani beauty Megan Fox”.
-This collection is about the pastels, as well. It is inspired by Mr. Armani’s love of light.
- What did Linda Cantello said about the collection:“The darkness of winter becomes the glowing light at spring.”
- Launches : 5th January 2012
- Luce Collection :
1) Eye Palette 1 Pearl Violet Jade Green Sheer Gold Greige, £49.50
2) Eye Palette 2 Grey Metal Fibre Copper Pigment Crystal Brown, £49.50
3) Sheer Blush in Tourmaline £40.00
4) Eye Pencils in n°4 Or Antique and n°5 Copper, £18.00
5) Gloss d’Armani in Beige 105, Rouge 405, Brown 201, Pink 508, £23.50